- This is a software released by STM for easy debugging of values in real time through the USB interface. After installing this software it requires the latest JAVA runtime to be installed. Otherwise it will not open.
- When opened, Select ST-LINK SWD in the top option.
- To display any values on the graph, right click the space as shown below and clik on import. There navigate to your compiled project folder and select the .axf or .elf file. Then you can choose the variable to import. Once imported, you can right click the imported variable and click send to and send them to varviewer1 to enable the graph.
- Once this is done, just click the start button on the top and it will start plotting.
- To change any value in real time do the same as above procedure in the write variables tab and during the run, click on the variable and edit the values space.